- General Information
- National Coordinator on Implementation of SDG
- Council for Sustainable Development
- Parliamentary Group on SDGs
- Working Group on SDGs at the local level
- Partnership Group for Sustainable Development
- Public Council for the Sustainable Development Strategies drafting and evaluation
- National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus
- Secretariat of the National Coordinator on Implementation of SDG and of the Council for Sustainable Development
- Media Coordination Group for the Promotion of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Youth Ambassadors
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Goal 1: No poverty
- Goal 2: Zero Hunger
- Goal 3: Good Health and Well- Being
- Goal 4: Quality Education
- Goal 5: Gender Equality
- Goal 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
- Goal 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic growth
- Goal 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Goal 10: Reduced Inequalities
- Goal 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- Goal 13: Climate Action
- Goal 14: Life below Water
- Goal 15: Life on Land
- Goal 16: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Goal 17: Partnerships for the Goals
- News & Events
- SDGs Knowledge Platform
Sustainable Development Goals are available in clear language
The website sdgs.by has been supplemented by the section “Sustainable development goals in clear language”. The section presents the preamble, the Dictionary and each of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Clear language is understandable for people who have difficulties in reading and understanding the text. It has a shortened dictionary, simplified structure of statements, and the text is written and placed according to certain rules.
The use of a clear language contributes to inclusion and the building a just society for all. The National Plan of Action for the implementation in the Republic of Belarus of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities for 2017 — 2025, approved by the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus on June 13, 2017 № 451, notes that to expand the information environment for people with hearing, speech and (or) sight impairment it is necessary to ensure the full perception of information provided in media, art, radio and television programs.
The section “Sustainable development goals in a clear language” was created within the framework of the UNDP/UNICEF/UNFPA project “Supporting the functioning of the architecture for the Sustainable Development Goals management in the Republic of Belarus”.
Information about Sustainable Development Goals in the clear language has been prepared by the public association “Belarusian Association for Assistance to Children and Young People in Disabilities” by request of UNDP in the Republic of Belarus.