- General Information
- National Coordinator on Implementation of SDG
- Council for Sustainable Development
- Parliamentary Group on SDGs
- Working Group on SDGs at the local level
- Partnership Group for Sustainable Development
- Public Council for the Sustainable Development Strategies drafting and evaluation
- National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus
- Secretariat of the National Coordinator on Implementation of SDG and of the Council for Sustainable Development
- Media Coordination Group for the Promotion of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Youth Ambassadors
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Goal 1: No poverty
- Goal 2: Zero Hunger
- Goal 3: Good Health and Well- Being
- Goal 4: Quality Education
- Goal 5: Gender Equality
- Goal 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
- Goal 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic growth
- Goal 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Goal 10: Reduced Inequalities
- Goal 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- Goal 13: Climate Action
- Goal 14: Life below Water
- Goal 15: Life on Land
- Goal 16: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Goal 17: Partnerships for the Goals
- News & Events
- SDGs Knowledge Platform
The VI All-Belarusian Assembly approved the main provisions of the Program of Socio-Economic Development of the Republic of Belarus for 2021-2025
The participants of the VI All-Belarusian People's Assembly discussed for two days the main directions of socio-economic and socio-political development of the country. Most of the socio-economic proposals were included in the main provisions of the draft Program of Socio-Economic Development of the Republic of Belarus for 2021-2025. Taking into account the speeches of the meeting participants and the proposals received, the editorial committee finalized the draft resolution of the Sixth National Assembly.
The resolution approves the main provisions of the Program of socio-economic development of the Republic of Belarus for 2021-2025 and supports its main goal: ensuring social stability and citizens' welfare growth through modernizing economy, building social capital, creating comfortable conditions for life, work and self-realization of people.
Implementation of the priorities for the next five years will be carried out in the main directions: improving the quality of life by strengthening family policy and improving the health of the nation; accelerated and balanced regional development by creating new industries, comfortable living environment, extensive transportation and social infrastructure outside the capital and regional centers; strengthening industry through the modernization of traditional industries, the formation of new high-tech industries.
Among the key areas are the introduction of effective technologies and digitalization, the expansion of domestic and inbound tourism, improving the quality and availability of social services; digital transformation through the integration of information and communication and advanced production technologies in all spheres of life, improving digital literacy of the population. The key economic factors will be the effective distribution of resources, management system improvement, equal development of organizations of all forms of ownership.
The priorities approved at the VI All-Belarusian People's Assembly are an important contribution of the Republic of Belarus to the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
You can read more about the resolution at vsebel.by.