- General Information
- National Coordinator on Implementation of SDG
- Council for Sustainable Development
- Parliamentary Group on SDGs
- Working Group on SDGs at the local level
- Partnership Group for Sustainable Development
- Public Council for the Sustainable Development Strategies drafting and evaluation
- National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus
- Secretariat of the National Coordinator on Implementation of SDG and of the Council for Sustainable Development
- Media Coordination Group for the Promotion of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Youth Ambassadors
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Goal 1: No poverty
- Goal 2: Zero Hunger
- Goal 3: Good Health and Well- Being
- Goal 4: Quality Education
- Goal 5: Gender Equality
- Goal 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
- Goal 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic growth
- Goal 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Goal 10: Reduced Inequalities
- Goal 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- Goal 13: Climate Action
- Goal 14: Life below Water
- Goal 15: Life on Land
- Goal 16: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Goal 17: Partnerships for the Goals
- News & Events
- SDGs Knowledge Platform
Regional Forum of National Coordinators on Implementation of SDGs
On 21-22 February, Minsk hosted Regional Forum of National Coordinators on Implementation of SDGs: Building Partnerships in Support of National Sustainable Development Efforts.
54 high representatives took part in the Forum: UN Deputy Secretary-General — Amina Mohammed, Executive Secretary of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe Olga Algaerova. The event was be attended by deputy heads of UNIDO, FAO, UNCTAD, UNAIDS, high representatives of almost all UN agencies, the leadership of the World Bank, EBRD, and the Eurasian Economic Commission. In addition, National Coordinators and other representatives from 40 countries of Europe and Central Asia participated in the exchange of experience at the forum.
The forum participants presented best practices in implementing and promoting programs in the framework of achieving the SDGs. The main focus of discussion is on strategies to combat inequality in countries of different categories: with low and middle income, as well as in the countries partnering for development.
Participants also discussed a gender perspective to identify proposals aimed at strengthening the role of women in sustainable development. Finally, the forum raised the issue of creating a working network of National Coordinators to share experiences, as well as ways to build capacity in monitoring the implementation of the SDGs and assess the progress.
The National Coordinator on the implementation of SDGs, Marianna Shchetkina, presented the results of the forum at the UNECE Regional Forum on Sustainable Development in March 2018.
Summary of the chairman and the main theses of the forum are available here (RUS).