- General Information
- National Coordinator on Implementation of SDG
- Council for Sustainable Development
- Parliamentary Group on SDGs
- Working Group on SDGs at the local level
- Partnership Group for Sustainable Development
- Public Council for the Sustainable Development Strategies drafting and evaluation
- National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus
- Secretariat of the National Coordinator on Implementation of SDG and of the Council for Sustainable Development
- Media Coordination Group for the Promotion of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Youth Ambassadors
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Goal 1: No poverty
- Goal 2: Zero Hunger
- Goal 3: Good Health and Well- Being
- Goal 4: Quality Education
- Goal 5: Gender Equality
- Goal 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
- Goal 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic growth
- Goal 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Goal 10: Reduced Inequalities
- Goal 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- Goal 13: Climate Action
- Goal 14: Life below Water
- Goal 15: Life on Land
- Goal 16: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Goal 17: Partnerships for the Goals
- News & Events
- SDGs Knowledge Platform
Generation 2030 report on achieving Sustainable Development Goals for children and adolescents was released
The Generation 2030 Report on Achieving Sustainable Development Goals for Children and Adolescents has been prepared as part of a cooperation plan between the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) in the Republic of Belarus and the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Belarus, based on the results of a study of government investment in developing the potential of children and adolescents to achieve Sustainable Development Goals.
The report presents an analysis of the baseline level of SDGs indicators characterizing the situation of children and adolescents in the Republic of Belarus. It consists of two sections: the first deals with the socio-economic situation of children and adolescents in Belarus, taking into account the focus on achieving the SDGs. The second section formulates the goal, objectives and priority areas of policy in the field of sustainable development of children and adolescents up to 2035.
The study provided an evidence-based basis for developing a draft section on sustainable development for children and adolescents for the National Sustainable Development Strategy of the Republic of Belarus for the period until 2035.
Focusing on future generations (children and adolescents) is one of the four accelerators for achieving Sustainable Development Goals in Belarus.
The full report is available at unicef.by.