- General Information
- National Coordinator on Implementation of SDG
- Council for Sustainable Development
- Parliamentary Group on SDGs
- Working Group on SDGs at the local level
- Partnership Group for Sustainable Development
- Public Council for the Sustainable Development Strategies drafting and evaluation
- National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus
- Secretariat of the National Coordinator on Implementation of SDG and of the Council for Sustainable Development
- Media Coordination Group for the Promotion of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Youth Ambassadors
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Goal 1: No poverty
- Goal 2: Zero Hunger
- Goal 3: Good Health and Well- Being
- Goal 4: Quality Education
- Goal 5: Gender Equality
- Goal 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
- Goal 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic growth
- Goal 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Goal 10: Reduced Inequalities
- Goal 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- Goal 13: Climate Action
- Goal 14: Life below Water
- Goal 15: Life on Land
- Goal 16: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Goal 17: Partnerships for the Goals
- News & Events
- SDGs Knowledge Platform
Public Council for the Sustainable Development Strategies drafting and evaluation
The Public Council was established on the basis of the Economy Research Institute (ERI) of the Ministry of Economy on 14 September 2017. It’s aimed at creating the National Strategy for Sustainable Development until the year of 2035 and planning long-term social and economic development.
The Council is a consultative body. Its members are the Chairmen and Chairwomen of the the ERI of the Ministry of Economy, the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Ministry of Labor and Social Security, experts from Belarusian State Economic University, Belarusian State Pedagogic University, Republican Institute of Vocational Education, representatives of the UN and other international organizations, Ministry of Economy, Ministry of International Affairs, Ministry of Natural Resources, research centers, public associations and business unions.
The Public Council has 3 major tasks:
1. To assess the existing strategy for Sustainable Development.
2. To determine the indicators of SDGs which are relevant for Belarus and put them in the list of National development priorities till 2035.
3. To create the National Strategy for Sustainable Development.